Our philosophy here at All Start Academy is:
• Every child is capable of learning and succeeding
• Child development consist of focusing on the whole child, including their physical, emotional, social, ethical and academic growth
• A life-long love of learning should be instilled in every child
• The student is our number one priority
We use the methods and teaching of the Montessori method as a framework for our teaching and to put our philosophy into action.
The Montessori Method of education was developed by Dr. Maria Montessori from her work with children from birth to adulthood. It is a child-centered educational approach based on scientific observations. Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures throughout the world.
It is a views the child as naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a supportive, thoughtfully prepared environment. It is an approach that values the human spirit and the development of the whole child—physical, social, emotional, cognitive.
Love of children is the first thing we look for in our teachers. They have a passion for guiding the child through new learning experiences in a loving and encouraging way. They are passionate professionals who help design and manage the learning environment.
Our montessori teachers all received bachelor’s degrees before going on to complete two years of montessori training. All our staff are trained childcare professionals.
Mission Our mission is to develop the whole child in a positive and nurturing environment. For each child it is our mission to
• promote a positive self-concept
• establish independence
• develop problem-solving skills
• improve small muscle coordination
• develop large muscle coordination
• encourage self-control
• expand language skills
• teach good social behavior
• appreciate cultural diversity
Through these actions we aim to prepare each child to become a successful person in this world surrounded by love, safety, learning and fun.